Introduction to Computers
- Getting to Know PCs and the Windows 8 User Interface
- Using Modern Apps and Navigation Features
- Working with Desktop Applications
- Using Internet Explorer 10
- Customizing the Windows 8 Environment
- Using Windows 8 Security Features
Excellence in Service Basic
- Customer service fundamentals
- Customer service skills
- Customer management
- Customer communication
- Information management
- Managing incoming information
- Managing outgoing information
- Time management
- Organizing time
- Coordinating time with others
- Team time management
- Communication basics
- Leadership and motivation
- Relational context and organizations
- Technology in the workplace
- Context, stress, and managerial tools
- Innovation and change
- Power, politics, and diversity
- Office protocol
- Professional conduct
- Communicating in the workplace
- Etiquette in communication
- Business functions
- Traveling for business
CASH PRICE: R3 995.00
TERMS: R4 499.00 (R1 574.65 Deposit + 6 x Monthly instalments of R487.39)
Registration is open! Start your Distance Learning course today.
16 years of age or older
Understanding of English Language
HOW IT WORKS
Study Manuals, Study Guides, Welcome Pack and Student Card are couriered to learners within 5 working days. Assessments/Assignments are completed and returned to IT Academy. Certificates are couriered to learners on course completion.
COURSE FEE INCLUDES
Study Guides and Study Manuals
IT Academy Course Mastery Certificate
ASSESSMENTS / ASSIGNMENTS
Completed assignment are returned to IT Academy for marking by our qualified Assessors who are subject matter experts with extensive industry knowledge.
On successful course completion learners will receive IT Academy Course Mastery Certification via pdf and registered mail.
IT Academy’s Technical Support team are qualified subject matter experts who can be contacted via telephone or e-mail.
CompTIA - 512759
Microsoft Imagine Academy - 1204038185
MICT Seta - ACC2011/01/684
ICDL - 150307
ITA – 79
WHY ENROL WITH IT ACADEMY
IT Academy was established in 2008, with over 5 500 registered learners in the past 5 years. We offer exceptionally high quality courseware coupled with mentoring/support throughout the learner’s course duration.
HOW TO ENROL
To register for this course please click here.
IT SA Computer Services & Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
First National Bank
Branch code: 250655
(Please e-mail proof of payment to email@example.com using your surname & course title as a payment reference).
Tel: 086 000 0895
Tel: 021 863 1325
Tel: 021 914 1789
Fax: 021 914 1676
1st Floor Convention Towers,
Cnr Heerengracht & Coen
Steytler, Foreshore, Cape Town, 8001